Kamis, 20 Februari 2014

Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream No. 23 Review

REVIEW: MISSHA M PERFECT COVER BB CREAM NO. 23 (NATURAL BEIGE)

I am a lazy girl. Very very lazy that I can be a living definition of LAZINESS. I don’t use any skincare at all, and for miraculous 22 years my face skin was all okay. WAS. That’s the  keyword. Now my face skin is starting to scream in protest. Maybe I, a girl who never put anything but makeup on her face, really deserve this. Heck I don’t even wear moisturizer. Life is far too short to: 1: doing patch test when coloring hair, 2: eject flashdisk safely, 3: put moisturizer.
                
To make it short, my skin face was starting to be upset. It has been showing some random acnes in non strategic place-no place is strategic enough for acnes, but i would prefer to get them on jawline or forehead or other unnoticeable places. Not in nose, under nose, or cheek. And the acne scars dont fade away! ._. Before, I never had acne scars, but now I have 5! My chin also become very very dry that everything I put on it turned cakey. I need a moisturizer and whitening product (to whiten the acne scars) pronto. Thank for everything, BB Cream finally saved me and my lazy ass. In the simplest way, BB cream stands for Blemish Balm/Beauty Balm/Beblesh Balm. For me, BB cream is the unholy lovechild of foundation, moisturizer, whitening, anti aging, sunblock, and God-knows-what-elses. A true life saver. Yay! No need to use separated products!
                
So, my quest to find the perfect BB cream began. I have used local BB cream (Caring Color in Luminizing and Fair White) and Western BB cream (Maybelline, Garnier, and The Body Shop) as well. None of them gave me the skin I exactly want. I had to mix my Caring BB Creams with moisturizer to make it less cakey and that didnt help much. They enhanced my imperfection, not covered it. No need to mention pore clogging. For Maybelline, I ended up being oil gunk in the middle of the day and the coverage sucks. The Body Shop Vitamin E BB Cream did absolutely nothing to my face. Garnier is decent enough-it provides coverage and dirty cheap, and I was already on my second tube when I (lately) noticed that Garnier worsened my comedos. Time to find (and splurge) for better BB Cream.
                
I decided to buy Korean BB Cream this time. My first choice was Lioele Dollish Veil Vita in Natural Green BB Cream, but i couldnt find any online shop that has it on their ready item. T.T In my desperation, I think the Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream will do. Everyone in internet loves it, so why not give it a chance? This is the pic of the product and the ingredients (taken by my lame 5MP phone camera):

LET’S THE REVIEW BEGIN!!!! *_*

PACKAGING
                It’s a so-so packaging and not a kind of packaging that makes you oh-ing and ah-ing in its cuteness. It comes with a pump so it’s hygienic enough. When this product arrived at my ex’s house, I worked so hard to make the pump secrete the liquid inside, I thought I got defected product. But no. Since it’s brand new, you have to pump it more vigorously than usual to get the product. After the first use, the liquid will easily come from the pump.
SMELL
                It smells like baby powder.  I hate the smell, but it’s ignorable once you blend the product. The smell fades after 1 hour.
TEXTURE:
                The texture is thick enough, not as runny as Garnier or Maybelline BB cream. It has very slight powdery feel on it. I apply this with my fingers and the product doesnt glide smoothly on my face except I put makeup primer. But luckily, this BB cream doesnt clog my pores and worsen my comedos. To be fair, when I apply it, my face become so smooth and moist (except in chin area).
COLOR:
                Mine is in no. 23 (Natural Beige). But when I applied it on my hand, I could not raise my eyebrows and think, “They should  name it Natural  Grey or Greyish Beige.” Yes. IT’S VERY GREY. I still lied to myself by saying the color would look okay once I applied it on my face. It didn’t. It’s still greyish. I look like a zombie from Warm Bodies wearing this BB Cream on my face. If it could make me be a good candidate to date Nicholas Hoult, I would not complain. But since it could not, well, I complained. FYI, I have typical Indonesian skin in medium light continuum. Not sawo matang but sawo muda. *whattheheck* I also have yellow-olive undertone. My wise friend, if you got the similar skin color, don’t waste your money in this.
                This product oxidizes, anyway. After 2 hours, the greyish cast gone a little. But at the same time, it started to look slightly dewy. Good for you people who love dewy finish, but I prefer matte. And  the coverage is not as good as before. And if I want to go out with my friends and put this BB cream on my face, should I start my makeup 2 hour  before to avoid grey cast? Definitely no.
 COVERAGE:
                It has medium coverage. It can cover the redness near my cheeks and nose very well, but I can not say the same for my dark acne scars and under eye circles. They fade, but still visible. And it tends to get cakey when you try to build it up to get more coverage, so I humbly suggest not to do so. I think this product suits people with fairer skin and less face problem. It wont work if you have deep acne scars or angry, red pimples. As I said before, as time passed by, the coverage will be not as strong as before. Maybe due to the oxidizing process? I am not sure.
OIL CONTROL
                This product has quite decent oil control. I can wear it for 4 hours without my face turns into oil gunk. The oily feeling only centered on nose area, but that’s understandable. Still it looks cakey on my dry chin and the small area between my eye corner and nose. ._.
PRICE
                I bought this product from Female Daily’s member Erika (087764777704). It cost me 160k. Don’t worry, she sells authentic product. I compared my Missha with the one in  Missha’s counter in Paragon Mall, Semarang. They are identic. Yay. Price wise, this products doesn’t make me dig my wallet too deeper. 
DOES IT LIVE UP TO ITS WHITENING AND ANTI AGING CLAIM?
                For the whitening, yes, I have been using this product since January and I think the heinous acne scar under my nose slightly fades. Although I dont see visible result in whitening my overall skin. *I dont want to whiten my face skin, either*  For anti aging, I can not see the effect yet.
REPURCHASE?
                No. The greyish effect is a BIG FAT DRAWBACK. I also hate how greyish it makes my face look when I took selfie with flash. Heck it’s still greyish in natural light. I want to try something more yellowish LOL.




               


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar